About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 12 July 2017

More Tags

Good Morning All

I made these tags a while ago.
It is a great way of using scraps too.
They will go in the box to sell at a Christmas fayre in November.


It is quite hard trying to find bits to go on ones for men, they are a pain aren't they????
I was gifted these little wooden tools, perfect for the job.





I really do mean that everything is from scraps, corners of papers, one off flowers, bits cut from book pages,
odd bits of ribbon and string.
We all have odd gems lying around our desk.
The only thing cut from a new sheet is the tag bases, cut from Kraft card.

Happy with these.

Also happy with these tags I made HERE
xxxxx
Wendy L


CHALLENGES
Butterfly Challenge - M and or O (Matching butterflies on 1st pic and colour orange)

17 comments:

Val Jones said...

These are lovely Wendy and great to use up all the bits on your desk.
Love Valxxx

aussie aNNie said...

Great tags Wendy and well made the one for the guy,.xx [aNNie]

Mrs A. said...

These are lovely . Thank you for being first into the butterfly garden. I always keep the tags that come with new clothes and have a pile of them collected over the years with the intention of reusing but never do so you have given me inspiration. Hugs Mrs A.

brenda said...

What a lovely collection of tags Wendy, sure they will sell well.

B x

mamapez5 said...

Lovely tags Wendy. I particularly like the second pair, but they are all great, and just perfect for our Butterfly Challenge this time. thanks for fluttering in. Kate x

Janice said...

Hi Wendy, love these tags....question .... do they sell well at craft fairs??? I've loads of bits to use up and was wondering how much you would sell them for? Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Valerija said...

Wonderful tags. Love them all!
Valerija xx

cuilliesocks said...

Your tags are fabulous Wendy, brilliant designs made from bits and pieces, Kate x

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Wow :) super cute tags

Kath said...

Fabulous tags and a great way to use your snippets.
Kath x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Great way to use up the scraps.
My scrap pile just seems to get higher lol!
Ang x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy your tags are gorgeous. Thank you for your kind thoughts about our daughter's wedding. Take care. Hugs Jackie

pam said...

Fabulous tags Wendy, love the decorations.
Pam x

Lia said...

These tags are all so very nice!
I have just discovered your beautiful blog and artwork, so I became a follower!
Lia xx

Littlelamb said...

These are beautiful tags Wendy. Thank you for sharing them with us.

Pamellia said...

So many wonderful tag designs. What a fantastic way to use up scraps from your desk! Love the neutral tones and all of the fabulous vintage images! hugs :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful array of tags x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels